1. USER INFORMATION
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
FLUIDMECANICA, S.A.U. is the PARTY RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations envisaged to carry out the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications to be performed. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and will be related to its products and services, or those of its partners or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the forms of contact that are made available on the website of the RESPONSIBLE PARTY.
- To send the online newsletter about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
For what reason do we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimized by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: sending of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE PARTY: to carry out market research, statistical analysis, etc. and to process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Such data will be kept for a long as there is a mutual interest for maintaining the purpose of the processing and when the data are no longer necessary for such purpose, they shall be suppressed with the relevant security measures or may be completely destroyed.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the RESPONSIBLE PARTY has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by the privacy regulations in force.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time
- The right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and the right to limit or oppose its processing.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing of your data does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
FLUID MECÁNICA, S.A.U.. C/ Coruña, 37 1 – 36208 Vigo (Pontevedra). E-mail: email@example.com
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, USERS expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to deal with their request, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The USER guarantees that the Personal Data provided to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY are true and undertakes to communicate any modifications to these. The RESPONSIBLE PARTY informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. If case not all data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.